Monday, May 2, 2011

Amaretto Band

Amaretto Band

Amaretto is the East Coast's premiere high-energy dance band. The group performs at corporate functions, conventions, elegant weddings and special events throughout the Washington, D.C. metro area as well as New York City, Philadelphia, Nashville, Chicago and beyond. Amaretto has appeared with the Four Tops, the Spinners, the Pointer Sisters, and Wynonna Judd.

Amaretto will pack the dance floor with music for all tastes and styles - from timeless jazz classics to the best of Motown; from retro favorites to contemporary hits. The band features two dynamic lead vocalists, guitar, keyboard, bass, drums and a full horn section.

Amaretto Song List
TOP 40, MOTOWN, ROCK
Ain’t Nobody
Bad Girls
Best of My Love
Brandy
Brown Eyed Girl
Can’t Take My Eyes
Chain of Fools
Crazy in Love
Dance, Shout, Shake Your Body
Disco Inferno
Don’t Leave Me this Way
Electric Boogie
Grapevine
Grooveline
How Sweet It Is
I Feel Good
I Shot the Sheriff
I Want You Back
I Will Survive
If I Can’t Have You
Independent Women
Keep Your Hands to Yourself
Kiss
La Bamba/Twist and Shout
Lady Marmalade
Last Dance
Le Freak
Let's Stay Together
Love Rollercoaster
Margaritaville
Mustang Sally
Need to Know
Old Time Rock and Roll
Play that Funky Music
Rescue Me
Ring My Bell
Secret Agent Man
Semi - Charmed Kind of Life
September
Shame
Skin Tight/Brick House
Smooth
Smooth Criminal
Stand by Me
Superstition
That’s the way I Like It
Think
To Be Real
Two Princes
Unbreak My Heart
Under The Boardwalk
Upside Down
Waiting for Tonight
Walk This Way
Way You Move
We Are Family
You Are the Sunshine of My Life
You Got It

BALLADS
As time Goes By
At Last
Back At One
Because You Loved Me
By My Side
Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
Chances Are
Daddy's Little Girl
Danny Boy
Dock of the Bay
Emotion
Georgia
God Bless the Child
Have I Told You Lately
Heart and Soul
Honey, You Are My Shining Star
I Believe in You and Me
I Got It Bad
I Only Have Eyes For You
I Remember Clifford
I've Got a Crush On You
Let’s Get it On
Man I Love
Misty
My Funny Valentine
My Girl
Natural Woman
Only You
Over the Rainbow
Someone to Watch Over Me
Unchained Melody
Unforgettable
What A Wonderful World
What Are You Doing, Rest Your Life
When A Man Loves a Woman
When I Fall in Love
You Send Me

SWING and JAZZ
Ain’t Nobody’s Business
All The Things You Are
All the Way
Alone Together
Along Came Betty
Am I Blue
April in Paris
Back Bay Shuffle
Basie Straight Ahead
Begin the Beguine
Beyond the Sea
Blue Moon
Blue Room
C Jam Blues
Candy
Charleston
Chattanooga Choo Choo
Cherokee
Cole Porter Medley: All of You, I’ve Got You Under My Skin, C’est Magnifique
Come Rain or Come Shine
Daahoud
Darn That Dream
Days of Wine and Roses
Deed I Do
Do Nothin Till You Hear From Me
Don’t Get Around Much Anymore
Feels So Good
Fine and Mellow
Fly Me To the Moon
God Bless The Child
Hard Hearted Hannah
Honesuckle Rose
I Left My Heart in San
Francisco
I Remember You
I’m Beginning to See the Light
I'm Getting
Sentimental
I'm In The Mood
I’ve Got a Right to Sing
the Blues
In A Mellow Tone
In The Mood
Indiana
Isn't It Romantic
Isn't She Lovely
It Don't Mean A Thing
It Had to Be You
It's Time To Move
Janine
Jersey Bounce
Joy Spring
Jump Jive n Wail
Just Friends
L-O-V-E
Let's Fall In Love
Lil Darlin
Love, You Didn’t Do
Right By Me
Lover Man
Lullaby of Birdland
Lulu's Back in Town
Mack the Knife
Mad About Him Blues
Makin’ Whoopee
Mame
Mean to Me
Moonglow
Moonlight Serenade
More Than You Know
My Romance
New York, New York
Night and Day
Night Train
Nightingale Sang in Barkley Square
Oh You Crazy Moon
Opus One
Our Love Is Here To Stay
PA 6-5000
Pigfoot and a Bottle of
Beer
Polka Dots and
Moonbeams
Route 66
Satin Doll
S'Wonderful
Shimmy like my Sister
Sing, Sing, Sing
Someone To Watch
Over Me
Speak Low
Spring is Here
Star Eyes
Stardust
Stompin At The Savoy
String of Pearls
Summertime
Take the A Train
Them There Eyes
There Will Never Be Another You
They Can’t Take that
Away from Me
Tuxedo Junction
Way Down Yonder in New Orleans
Way You Look Tonight
Witchcraft
You Made Me Love You

LATIN
Adios Muchachos
Almost Like Being In
Love
Blue Tango
Brazil
Corcovado
Desifinado
For All We Know
Gentle Rain
Girl from Ipanema
Guantanamera
Mambo Jambo
One Note Samba
Oye Como Va
Recado Bossa Nova
Tequila
Watch What Happens
Wave
We’ve Only Just Begun

SPECIALTY, WALTZES
Hora Medley
Hava Nagilah
Mezinke Dance
Misirlou
Od Yishama
Simantov and Mazeltov
Aher Bara II
Bashana
Di M'zinke Oisgegeben
Harmonika
Jerusalem of Gold
Sher
Sirto
Sousta
Sunrise Sunset
Tarantella
To Life
Chicken Dance
Beer Barrel Polka
Hokey-Pokey
Falling In Love With Love
Fascination
Merry Wideo
Moon River
Somewhere My Love
Sunrise Sunset
Vienna Life

and your requests...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com